Start your cultural trip with a visit to Tohpati, which is known for its batik and continue to Celuk, the center of exquisite silver works and Mas, for fine woodcarvings. Enter Ubud, the cultural heart of Bali with many fine art galleries, and a home to a score of local and foreign artists.
One of them is the Agung Rai Museum of Art which has an extensive collection of paintings by Balinese, Indonesian and foreign artists in classic Balinese and contemporary styles. Afterwards, you can test your bargaining skill at Ubud art market prior to a visit to Puri Saren Agung, where royal family ruled Ubud from the late 1800's until 1917.
Private Groups Price
- Air conditioned vehicle with English-speaking guide.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Free pick up/drop off for south of Bali hotels (Sanur, Kuta, Jimbaran & Nusa Dua) - other areas the surcharge will be applicable.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.